Ben-Eiko-5-3-1

Just a short and sharp entry to try and improve my search engine optimization; the Ben-Eiko-5-3-1 template that I first wrote about HERE is now available for FREE PDF download HERE. It's free from sarcasm or softcore porn making it very work computer screen and commercial gym friendly.

Since it is free please make sure you SHARE the sucker with your friends and have them add me on Facebook and for the love of god book at PT session!

Bitch please; make depth
Get stuck in to it and let me know how you go

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ben, I've just started on your program the last two weeks. I've based the 5x5 off my 1RM and was wondering what the percentages for the 1x3 and 1x1 should be, since it's a bit confusing. So far I've just been doing them as I felt on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going with how you feel on the day and obviously aim for more week to week :)

    ReplyDelete